Monday, August 15, 2005

'Bout Time I jumped on the band wagon

It seems that the rest of the family has at least one blog to their name. Shoot even my darling daughter has her own corner of the web staked out. Here's a pic of my darling little "angel". I use the term loosely as seeing she has her moments especially when daddy is gone.

I know for a fact the Michelle's Blog is in a desperate need of being up dated. So for those of you who are behind. I'll bring you up to speed.

Michelle was born on june 16th at 3:23am. She weight 7lbs 5oz and was 20.25 inches long. When we had her into the doctor's office on the 14th of July, she weighed 8lbs 11oz and was 21 inches long. Michelle is doing fine and is growing quickly. Her next doctor's appointment is on Tuesday, August 16th. She will be reciving her frst round of immunizations and shots.

2 comments:

Joanna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joanna said...

She looks like a perfect angel to me!