Monday, November 21, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Well its that time of year again. Time for turkey and cranberries and pumpkin pie. Stuff which Michelle of course can not eat until next year.
Brian helped me get the christmas stuff out of the attic yesterday that way we can get started on putting it up this weekend. The tree will probably be put up on Friaday and I'll have to "sit" Michelle in front of the tree so I can take her picture.
As far as Thanksgiving Dinner goes we are having turkey sandwiches with all the trimings. I am also making a no bake pumpkin pie. I found the recipe in Womens Day Magazine. I will let you know how it turns out and if it is any good.
I hope that everyone has a good Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Good to see you online with your blog again. I know Michelle must be keeping you busy! The pie sounds good, though I kind of like making pie crust myself. Anyhow, sounds like you will be busy this week with dinner and decorating! Can't wait to see Michelle's Christmas picture. I'm enjoying the webcam too.

Sally said...

It sounds like a good plan, Christine! I like the look of your blog, nice redo!!!! We love the baby cam too! I saved a photo for Anne to see, she usually doesn't get a chance at the computer till after Michelle has gone to sleep.