Monday, March 13, 2006

Sleep...What's Sleep?

Yes you go it right, I am having trouble sleeping. Anne I think it's contagious really I do. I am beginning to believe that being unable to sleep is something that can be passed on telepathically. Michelle is even having nights where she wakes up at 3 or 4 am.
Since we started cleaning and getting the house ready for the big move I have been having problems with sleeping. For those of you who don't know our moving blog is where we are able to let everyone know about the move and the what is going on with that. I will be ever grateful once I am in Texas and settled back into some kind of a daily routine. All of the packing and cleaning has worn me out and I am having a very hard time getting to sleep.

Last week we worked downstairs in the bedroom going through old cloths and such. Over the weekend we did the laundry and started packing the suit cases. This week it is the upstairs. I have got the kitchen to where I want it. I just have to go through the cabinets and toss stuff I know we can't take back. I'm not overly concerned about the flour, sugar and stuff like that as seeing it's not expensive to replace.

To top it all off I am having one last Pampered Chef Cooking Show before we leave. I can officially point my finger at Brian, considering it was HIS idea. On top of that the person I was supposed to do a show for last weekend is having her show at our house this weekend. Oh well I guess I can kill two birds with one stone as the saying goes. O well life goes on.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Oh dear. About the show this weekend.
Sorry about the trouble sleeping--likely it is because you have so much on your mind. I will email with ideas!
The hard part might be getting Michelle adjusted to the new time when you get back to the States--I always hated the time changes even driving across country, daylight savings, etc. But, it works out!

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»