Saturday, June 10, 2006

Birthday Cake

Today we had birthday cake for Michelle's 1st birthday with Russell, Amy, Skyler, Great Grandma and Grandpa Walters. Michelle smashed more cake on the table than she ate I'm sure but she had a good time and enjoyed "eating" her cake. Even though Michelle's birthday in not actually until June 16th we desided to have cake at Grandma and Grandpa's while we where visiting them in Lufkin.

It was nice to finally get to meet Amy, Russell, and Skyler. The girls had a fun time playing together with all of Michelle's toys. Pudgy didn't quiet know what to think of Skyler and was a very good doggy today.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Looks like the clock on the blog is way off! Glad you all had a great time and Michelle enjoyed her cake! I'm so glad that Russ's were able to make it, I know you all had a great visit!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»