Monday, April 30, 2007

Almost May

Can some one PLEASE tell me where the last 4 months have gone. I swear yesterday it was January and BAM now its the end of April. I think Michelle keeps me SO busy that time just buzzes by.
We rented Night At the Museum from Netflix. I do have to say I like the movie. We got to watch it on Saturday afternoon while some was napping. Yesterday I fixed Jamaican Pork chops from Pampered Chef's Stoneware Sensations cook book. I will definitely do the pork chops over again with the rub but not the apples and potatoes. There is something about chili powder and apples that just doesn't fly. While I was in the cooking mood I also made homemade yeast rolls and apple crisp. I do have to say I love the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer that I was given (Thanks Mom). It makes doing thing like crisps and pie like thing easy.
I think once the crisp is gone I am going to make Pocket Pies. I saw this on Good Eats and they look easy to make and can be filled with pretty much anything you want. There are even directions on how to make your own toaster pastries AKA Pop Tarts.
Michelle has been done with PT now for a couple of weeks. She doesn't go back until tuesday May 29th at 11am fora check-up/reevaluation.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Thanks for the update, Christine, and great to see another photo of our girl! Sounds like you were really in baking mode, yum yum!
Love,
Mom