Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad

Today is Dad's birthday!!! We hope he enjoys today and can find something at Lowe's with his gift card we sent him. Michelle said she would also help you eat your caket oo :)

Not much else is going on. I am BACK (lol) into PT for my back and with a whole new therapist at the spine clinic. After seeing Dr. Kalafut (Cal-foot) on Monday it was determined that I some how ruptured the disc under my L-5, which was pinching the nerves on the right side causing sever hip pain and the numbing of the last two toes on my right foot. I will go for 6 PT sessions and then will see the dr again in mid-august. If PT hasn't helped I have other options, one involving needles and sedatives, OH joy. There is also a good change that an MRI will have to be done at some point down the road, OH JOY.

In the good news department, Michelle doesn't have to wear ankle braces any more YEAH!!! She has one more recheck appointment in October and them will hopefully be release. Since she is out of her ankle braces I can now begin the task of finding shoes to go wither little flower girl dress for (Tia) Anne's wedding.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Oh Christine, I'm so sorry you are having back trouble. I do hope PT helps with the disc .... and numbing in your toes .... we all need those toes to feel where we are going. Keep up posted on your progress.