Monday, February 04, 2008

Floorda

Michelle is all ready to see Grandma and Pa Pa in Floorda. Yes she can say Florida. I've got most every thing taken care of so we can leave on Sunday afternoon to head for Lufkin.

Things are moving along nicely with Speech Therapy. As of Thursday Michelle will be seeing Carol from now on. Carol is Linsdey's repalcement. we have been seeing Kirsten. On top of playing musical therapist, the place we go to has been remodeling the speech department. Since Speech and PT are located next to each other they have had to share what little seating there is. This can get really fun on a busy day.

I normally don't have to sit near anyone and can knit in peace. Last week I got the pleasure of sitting next to the people who had colds and upper respiratory infections. I am now hoping my icky feeling that I have had since yesterday is just due to the weather and not from people who have the ickies. If I'm not feeling better come Wednesday I'm calling the Doctor to see if I can get in before we leave to make sure I don't have anything.

My knitting is coming along really well and I THINK I can get Michelle's sweater done before we leave.

No comments: