Sunday, August 13, 2006

Busy Week

Boy has it been a week. On Monday I finalized and submitted my show from the weekend at the BX, which was $260 in orders. Then on Tuesday I started a class for Pampered Chef so I can grow my business and build a team. Wednesday, I spent the afternoon on the phone making customer calls and trying to get shows booked. Thursday was a quiet day. Friday the stuff came from Pampered Chef, so I had to make calls to get the orders delivered. Saturday we saw this strange wet stuff fall from the sky.... yes it rained. Today we went to the mall, BX, and commissary. Brian washed the beetle.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Sounds like you did have a busy week. I have always thought the phone calls must be the most time consuming part of party sales. I hope you had some good luck with it?