Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Physical Theraphy

I went to the Doctor yesterday for refill for my Zertec and to have him look at my back. Thing are okay in the allergy department but the back is a whole different story. I was refered to Physical Therepy. They want meto go 3 times a week. Which isnt a huge problem. The problem is when they left the message on Brian's cell phone. They want me to start PT on Tuesday September 5th, but I will not be in town. So I have to call them in the morning to set up PT after we get back from Ohio on hte 15th of September.

On a different note. Michelle is up to 6 teeth or One hand plus one finger hehe. She has been a wee bit cranky but it's to be understood.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I hope they can get your back sorted out at PT---it always worked out well for me. Having a baby is really hard on the back, as you know! Congrats to Mitch on her new tooth!!!! What a big girl!