Sunday, February 26, 2006

Busted

Okay so I am a curious individual and I like to know what other in the Pampered Chef business are up to and how the present their shows. There was an ad in the paper this week and a potential recruit and I decided that we wanted to go check out this open house. So she calls and gets directions to the house and stops by and picks me up so we can go. We leave here around 3:30pm or so and we get down to where the open house is supposed to be and we get lost. Thankfully we where only a village off which was really cool.

after we get into the house I'm looking around so see if there is anyone I know. at first I though I was okay and we where in the clear. Wait for it... Then the host /consultant come out of the kitchen. BUSTED!!! The host/consultant is in my cluster and hes seen me several times. Oh did I feel kinda bad. But never fear I did bring home some new things to try out at my next show.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Always a good thing to get more info and see new ways of doing things---I don't blame you for checking out the open house! And if you bought some things, I can't see the beef!