Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Why me?

Why me? Why do all of the stupid people seem to gravitate towards me? Is there a giant sign on me some where that only stupid people can see? If so I have to wonder what the sign says. Does it say "I love stupid people" or "I'm stupid too"? I've had my fill of stupid people lately.

This all started yesterday with an email from the Pampered Chef. They where nice enough to inform me that they had a declined credit card for the show I submitted on Sunday evening. No big deal. I called them and told them who I was and the lady asked me what I would like to do about the declined credit card. I asked her if I could verify the card number and expiration date. She did that and ran the card again for me, still coming back declined.

After I got off the phone with the Pampered Chef I emailed the customer and nicely asked her to verify her card number for me. She did and I then told her it was declined. Oh was I not supposed to say the card was declined? She emailed me back and was a bit ticked off that her card was declined. Well its not my fault that you can't seem to manage your money now is it? So any way she gave me a new credit card number and I called the Pampered Chef AGAIN. I was on hold for maybe 5 minutes or so which wasn't too bad for being the end of the month. After holding I again told the lady what I need and she asked me how I wanted to handle the problem. I told her I wanted to use a different credit card and gave her the information that she needed. Thankfully on the first try the card went through.

Mind you that this is the second time I have this same problem from the same person. I'm about to the point where I'm going to tell her that she has to pay me by Money Order. That way I don't have to worry about credit cards not going through or any of that other crap.

No comments: