Thursday, February 16, 2006

Lazy people are very annoying

I have some to the conclusion that if I want my Pampered Chef business to be a success I have to constantly keep after my hosts. I guess 3 phone calls are not enough for some people. It drives me nuts when people tell me they will host a show and then the don't even try to get people to order. Is it really that hard to pick the phone up and say "Hey I'm hosting a Pampered Chef show, would you like anything?" It's not hard people come on now. I know you all have way more friends and family than I do. Just because your dumb behind doesn't feel like doing it that's fine just tell me NO to start will so you don't end up making me mad.

On a lighter note, Mom(Sally) is hosting a catalog show for me in March. I hope that she has a very good show. Oh! and Brian is also hosting for me too in March. Now isn't that sweet of him? Yes I can get people to host but I hate badgering the family to help me out. I should be able to get other people to host for me that have been to my shows or who have ordered from me in the past. I even spent $72 last August on a website (that I can't really advertise anywhere but in my emails) to try and help my business grow. Sometimes it helps to have the website and other times I think its was a wast of money and of my time.

And while I'm at it I'm supposed to be recruiting people and built a team of my own. That's fine and all but with being over seas I can't run adds in the paper or put up a fl yer. Not to mention to try and do a fund raiser. I guess because I ply by the rules I have to suffer. This is one of the MANY reasons why I can not wait to get back to the states. Grant it I'll be starting all over again but at least I'll be able to advertise off base and get customer who are not affiliated with the military.

Okay I think I'm not so mad anymore. It's mainly the fact that I've been putting forth the effort and have seen nothing come out of it lately. I think that's what really ticks me off so much.

1 comment:

Sally said...

My friend Sandie had similar problems when she was selling Tupperware. That is the big problem with party sales--so much depends on other people. Good luck and keep a stiff upper lip!